Work with Us.
Girls Are Awesome is creating an increasingly diverse, inclusive workspace that gives team members the chance to use their creative gifts and voices to help build a better world. We’re an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment, because it would be stupid not to.
Also, please don’t put your photo on an application, we want to judge you on your skills, not your hairdo.
There are currently no open positions, however we’re always down to have talented humans on our radar, so feel free to drop us your CV if you think we would be a match made in heaven.
Girls Are Awesome are looking to fill the super important role of Wholesale Sales Rep who builds and develops all of Girls Are Awesome’s B2B product sales activities and relationships, including growing new bizz and nurturing our wonderful existing retail doors. Girls Are Awesome loves its customers, and our Wholesale Sales Rep loves to build relationships with individuals and buyers from a range of lifestyle retail destinations. Yes ya do! The Girls Are Awesome brand is in its development phase – so it’s very much a hands-on role.
Girls Are Awesome is a brand and impact agency. We orchestrate progress for girls and women. Together with our growing community we create enabling conditions for change through culture and business.
Read more here
You are a goal driven humanist with a passion for people and sales. You have a proven track record of wholesale sales performance in Europe and the Nordics (global is fine too). You’re passionate about equality, social issues and making a difference. You are a conversationalist and love to build true relationships as much as closing a deal. You demonstrate a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and teach; team feedback is a key part of our culture. You have the ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with a sharp attention to detail coz msitakes r a pain yes?
The role is a full time position based in Copenhagen, Denmark, starting asap when we have found our match!
– Building a robust, trustworthy and high quality wholesale business
– Understanding and accommodating customer needs while winning sustainable business
– Coordinating with suppliers
– Prospect, qualify and engage leads
– Maintain an accurate and updated sales database within CRM tool
– Attending tradeshows and working with design team on developing the product line
– Tracking performance weekly, monthly and quarterly
– A self starter who also welcomes team dynamics
– You thrive in a creative and sometimes hectic environment
– Feedback is your friend
– Passionate about equality, social issues and making a difference
– You take the phone when it’s an unknown number and reply sms’s religiously
Please send applications and any references to email@example.com with subject header: Sales Rep
Salary will be based on experience and skills.
We will be interviewing applicants on an ongoing basis and the position will be open until we meet our match!
We’re currently looking for a Social Media & Community Intern under education
Are you ambitious with your approach to social media? Do you want to bring your skills to a professional space? Do you want to be part of a crew that insists on making a difference for girls and women around the world? Are you currently in an education that requires an internship?
Then you might be Girls Are Awesome’s new Social Media & Community intern!
The successful applicant is passionate about equality, culture, strangers, social media (duh!), and understands their complexities and nuances. As our new intern, you will primarily be involved with our community and content, as well as the daily planning and execution of content plans on social media, and there will be plenty of opportunities for new ideas. You will get to be involved in a mixture of super detail oriented posting and communication tasks – as well as 10,000 ft strategic decisions.
At Girls Are Awesome, you will get to use tools from your education and learn from our ambitious, analytic, and creative Social Media Manager & communication team. The ‘working’ language is English, but people speak Danish as well.
You are there for our community!
The Girls Are Awesome community is a safe space where girls, women, and their allies come together to inspire and get inspired by seeing the strength and potential they already have within themselves – and recognize the connection they share, regardless of location or background. We started walking while we did the talking, building one of the most engaged communities – one conversation at the time. It’s important that you love to build real relationships.
The role will be split into the 3 areas as follows:
- You LOVE people and get energy from making them shine and feel good.
- You want to keep conversations going – powered by your authentic curiosity about people and their lives and experiences.
- You seek to understand, then to be understood
- Manage comments, DMs, and likes
- Create content and Captions
- Research and Curate content
Publishing & Reporting (20%)
- Plan and optimize the social content calendar, working closely with our Social Media Manager.
- Gain valuable knowledge and learn to analyze our set KPIs to increase reach, engagement, and value on content.
We expect you to be:
- In the process of relevant higher education, either at bachelor or master’s level
- responsible, accommodating, and good at engaging in IRL social contexts
- structured, can work independently and as part of a team
- a confident communicator and able to build and maintain relationships. You are detail-oriented coz speeling msitakes are a pain.
- The internship period will take place in 2021.
- Working hours and length of internship will be adapted to your studies.
- You will be assigned an internship supervisor, who holds monthly 1-on-1 conversations with you about goals, well-being and tasks.
Apply as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
Applications / More Info
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Social Media & Community Intern”